Webtalk is the social and business network, FREE to all users, that is growing at a rate of 20,000 to 30,000 members daily. As of this writing, Webtalk had exceeded to 2,400,000 members. All within 7 months of its launch.
Imagine if Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, Shopify, Freelancer, Yelp, Salesforce, Angieslist and Google+ had a baby, and that baby had all of the pros and none of the cons…
You just imagined what Webtalk is!
Some of the great features currently available or soon to come with Webtalk:
– A way to have all relationships in one place, but manage them based on their value and stage (personal or professional, maintaining close relationships or building new relationships) including a way to instantly verify a person, and their credentials, to build new relationships faster!!! Webtalk allows you to place your contacts into a group as soon as you connect with them. You can create social media posts and send them only to certain groups of contacts.
– A simple way to search and communicate with targeted contacts to build and maintain relationships
– A way to search for people, businesses and products recommended by people you know…locally!
– A way to instantly hire a service provider or freelancer (or be hired) right through a profile
– A way to purchase or sell products/services directly through a business page like on Amazon or Ebay.
– A search engine that can provide immediate credible and valuable recommendations for tradespeople and service professionals like LinkedIn.
Once you join and start to use the social network Webtalk, you will notice automatically that you can:
- Separate your “friends” / “followers” in different ways before you accept them onto your social network. Webtalk asks you to classify each person or business when you add them so that only certain information you decide is provided to each person/business,
- For each post you make, you no longer have to set individual custom people who will view the post because the system provides you with automatic options based on the privacy level you set when you added people to the social network
- Get recommendations from your friends to boost your career/business,
- Market yourself and/or your business including your products and users can search specifically for your services and products — COMING SOON
Join Webtalk today for FREE